Bad Words

Lastnight was a complete delight...

_tag (our high school ministry at New Life Church) invited me to speak on the subject of "diligent prayer." They are doing a series on the Desperation Vow and spending four weeks highlighting each core value. There is a talk and then a practical action plan for each big idea. Anyway, I love Brent, Jeremiah, Jared, Jon, the team, and tag. Great night. However, after the night a funny thing happened...

As I left, I invited my 3 year old son, Dawson, to come along. He loves people and trips. So, this was an obvious excursion to accept. We had a great time together at _tag. When we got home, my wife asked him how it went and he said...

"Oh mommy, it was great. Daddy preached really good cuz he didn't say any bad words!"

Dawson, Renata and I laughed so hard! I have a new standard of preaching now... as long as there are no bad words... it's really good!

Anyway, great night...I love you _tag!