I love emails like this...

Josiah Carlson leads our Tuesday night Furnace Prayer meeting. He's a phenomenal leader. Actually, he's named "Josiah" after Keith Green's son Josiah. Josiah's parents worked with Last Days Ministries when they were younger. Anyway, Josiah is a leader in theFurnace and graduated from the Desperation internship... I got this from him tonight and decided to post it... why? Because I love when college students (like Josiah) are voluntarily leading other college students in prayer meetings while most of this generation squanders time...

David,
God moved in an amazing way just now! Joe Couch wasn't able to play, so we got Jeremy Reyes who rocked! God put on my heart from the start of the day that He desires revival in a tangible way and that when the furnace is impacted, then our focus will turn to this generation and to the nations! The first hour was a normal first hour and when we were about to start the next hour Jeremy played the song "Obsession". The feeling of the room changed and I asked the furnace to allow God to stir the passions that He has placed in their heart as they worshiped. After a couple of songs, we started to pray those passions. The worship was powerful and all of the furnace was on board. A lot of them really were challenged by the idea of revival in our generation and they prayed for it. At about 7:50pm I had the furnace come to the front and get on their face before God together. I felt like the Lord had a lot to say to them. I asked them if there was anything on the throne of their hearts besides God. We prayed that we would be whole hearted, that we would be motivated by love to be radically obedient and in love with Him! I feel like God was tearing down the things that were holding them back from being whole hearted.