Saints- young and old.


REVIVALTOWN is the Tuesday night prayer meeting at New Life. I'm amazed at the number of faithful intercessors that show up to pray each week. Desperation Band leads worship. We unite each week asking God for unity, faith, salvations, humility, strength, and miracles. It's a joy to be a part of.
Tonight, I was taken back by the unity between young and old. Bruce, an older brother, introduced himself to my four year old son as one of "David's friends." I loved that! I've worked with students for the past eight years at New Life. So, I'm finding it fun and refreshing to pray and connect with young and old at REVIVLTOWN. I watched an older man pray with a young man. I saw middle aged women praying with college girls. My son, Dawson, asked Renata if he could pray for the people of Colorado Springs to know Jesus. Anyway, I'm overflowing with enthusiasm tonight because of the authentic unity around Jesus. The Tuesday night crew may be diverse in age, but they are united around Jesus....