Circle Oklahoma tour

Wow! I am loving tour! This week has been amazing.

Tuesday night in Kansas...Wednesday night in Missouri...Thursday night in Arkansas and last night in Texas...whew! Today, our Furnace team hangs in San Antonio. I have been calling this the "Circle Oklahoma Tour" because we finish tomorrow night in Amarillo and make a clockwise circle around Oklahoma. Which bums me out because I grew up there!

Anyway, we have had fervent nights of worship and prayer in each church. I've been so amazed at how people press in and pray. Jared Anderson is a trooper. He leads worship each night. Each night has been really well attended too. It's been awesome. Young people are so eager to experience God and see miracles in their lives. The flow and prayer points each night have been a little different but the spiritual hunger remains constant.

God is so good.